Traffic fines in Ennis
Information about traffic fines in Ennis and methods of payment for traffic fines issued in Ennis. For information on traffic fines issued in County Clare except Ennis and Kilrush, please refer to the Clare County Council web site.
Ennis Town Council employs traffic wardens to ensure that parking regulations are adhered to and to monitor the free flow of traffic. Wardens are on duty Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. They issue fixed charge notices (penalties) to illegally parked cars and may also issue tickets for failing to display a current tax disc.
The following information relates to paying a fine issued in town of Ennis. For information on paying a fine issued in another location in County Clare (except Kilrush), please refer to the Clare County Council web site.
- Pay online
- Paying at your local office
- Sending payment by post
- Paying by debit or credit card
- Paying by cheque or bank draft
- Paying by bank transfer
You can pay a fine that was issued in Ennis on this web site. You can pay a fine that was issued in Ennistymon, Lahinch, Miltown Malbay, Kilkee and the Cliffs of Moher on the Clare County Council web site. Fines are generally available for payment online two working days after the date of issue.
Proceed to pay online.
You can pay a fine issued in Ennis by cash, postal order, debit/credit card or cheque/draft at the Customer Services Unit in Ennis Town Council Office, Waterpark House, Drumbiggle Road, Ennis, Co Clare.
Opening hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
You can pay by post by sending a cheque, postal order or bank draft to the office listed above.
Include the parking fine number and vehicle registration number (both printed on the fine) as well as your name and address so that a receipt can be issued.
If sending cash by post, we recommend that you send the payment by registered post.
Please telephone (065) 6828040 and have the following information available:
- The parking fine number and vehicle registration number (both printed on the fine)
- Type of credit card
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Security code for credit cards
- Your name and address so that a receipt may be issued
- A phone number where we can contact you if any issue with payment.
- Make the cheque/bank draft payable to "Ennis Town Council"
- Include the parking fine number and vehicle registration number (both printed on the fine) with the payment
- Ensure to cross the cheque/bank draft
- Include your name and address so that a receipt may be issued.
- You can pay by cheque in person at the office listed above or by sending your cheque by post to the office listed above
- Please note, we can only accept cheques/bank drafts drawn on an Irish Clearing Bank. Non Irish cheques/bank drafts cannot be accepted
- Pay the fine to the bank account number: 06036189
- Bank: Allied Irish Bank, Bank Place, Ennis, Co. Clare. Ireland.
- Sort Code: 93 51 23
- IBAN: IE09 AIBK 9351 2306 0361 89 (BIC:AIBKIE2D)
- Specify the amount of the fine
- Specify the parking fine number and vehicle registration number (both printed on the fine)
- Once you have made payment to your bank please send an email to email@example.com confirming that the traffic fine has been paid and quoting the both the fine number and location (printed on the fine)
If you have a query in relation to a fine please contact:
Ennis Town Council,
Tel: (065) 6828040
Fax: (065) 6828182
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If a parking ticket has been paid in error or has been paid twice, a refund may be arranged. Refunds are decided on a case by case basis. To apply for a refund, write to the Traffic Section, Ennis Town Council, Waterpark House, Drumbiggle Road, Ennis, Co. Clare.
Page last updated: 09/05/12